AMAZING. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order makes up for tons of lost time with an incredible single-player action-adventure that marks the return of the playable Jedi.”
9/10 – IGN
ABOUT THIS GAME
“Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is that the ideal example of a Star Wars game in 2019. It’s an expert blend of multiple genres. it’s characters that you simply love spending time with. it’s the deeply attractive design aesthetic of the films . But Fallen Order is quite just “a good Star Wars game.” Respawn has made one among the simplest 3D Metroidvania games ever. And it’s among the simplest Souls-like games also . it’s the type of accomplishment that’s only possible when one among the simplest developers within the world puts all of its might into making something special. and that i hope we get more a bit like it within the future.”
93/100 – GamesBeat
A galaxy-spanning adventure awaits in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, a replacement third-person action-adventure title from Respawn Entertainment. This narratively driven, single-player game puts you within the role of a Jedi Padawan who narrowly escaped the purge of Order 66 following the events of Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith. On a search to rebuild the Jedi Order, you want to devour the pieces of your shattered past to finish your training, develop new powerful Force abilities and master the art of the long-lasting lightsaber – all while staying one step before the Empire and its deadly Inquisitors.
While mastering your abilities, players will engage in cinematically charged lightsaber and Force combat designed to deliver the type of intense Star Wars lightsaber battles as seen within the films. Players will got to approach enemies strategically, sizing up strengths and weaknesses while cleverly utilizing your Jedi training to beat your opponents and solve the mysteries that lay in your path.
Star Wars fans will recognize iconic locations, weapons, gear and enemies while also meeting a roster of fresh characters, locations, creatures, droids and adversaries new Star Wars. As a part of this authentic Star Wars story, fans will delve into a galaxy recently seized by the Empire. As a Jedi hero-turned-fugitive, players will got to fight for survival while exploring the mysteries of a long-extinct civilization beat an attempt to rebuild the remnants of the Jedi Order because the Empire seeks to erase the Jedi completely.
Cinematic, Immersive Combat – Jedi: Fallen Order delivers the fantasy of becoming a Jedi through its innovative lightsaber combat system–striking, parrying, dodging–partnered with a set of powerful Force abilities you’ll got to leverage to beat obstacles that substitute your way. This combat system is intuitive but takes training and practice to completely master its nuances as you gain new powers and skills along your adventure.
- A New Jedi Story Begins – As a former Padawan on the run from the Empire, you want to complete your training before Imperial Inquisitors discover your decide to revive the Jedi Order. Aided by a former Jedi Knight, a cantankerous pilot and a fearless droid, you want to escape the evil machinations of the Empire during a story-driven adventure. Explore and overcome a good range of challenges focused on combat, exploration and puzzle-solving.
- The Galaxy Awaits – Ancient forests, windswept rock faces and haunted jungles are all unique biomes you’ll explore in Jedi: Fallen Order, with the liberty to make a decision when and where you go next. As you unlock new powers and skills , opportunities open up to re-traverse maps in new ways; leveraging the Force to reinforce the way you explore. Move quickly, however, because the Empire is actively hunting your every step in their effort to exterminate all remnants of the Jedi Order.
STAR WARS JEDI: FALLEN ORDER DELUXE EDITION
- Get the story behind the sport with the Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Deluxe Edition, including:
- Cosmetic skin for BD-1
- Cosmetic skin for the Stinger Mantis
- Digital art book
- “Director’s Cut” behind-the-scenes videos, featuring over 90 minutes of footage from the making of the sport
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7/8.1/10
- Processor: AMD FX-6100/Intel i3-3220 or Equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7750, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 or Equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 55 GB available space